[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] D. Craft -Thanks!
- Subject: [pct-l] D. Craft -Thanks!
- From: Ken Marlow <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 97 11:23:00 -0500
- Organization: National Geographic
- Reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thank you so much for the information re Ronoke's hiking equip. store and
Mt. Rogers N.R.A. We've picked-up a map from the Forest Service, as well as
the accompanying State Park. I'll keep eyes open for the shelters. I'm
somewhat hesitant about sleeping in them, due to dicussions on the virus
contracted by mice droppings (whatever that virus' name is). Yes, I work for
National Geographic Society as a Cartographer/GIS analyst. Thanks again,
I'll let you know how it went (My wife and I recently moved to MD from
California, so this will be our first backpack on the East Coast).
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *