[pct-l] Breakfast Bore

Hi Breakfast Bored!
Walt and I eat Bulgar Wheat at home (indoors and out) quite a bit.
Bulare is not only delicious but gives you plenty of energy and lasts a
long time because it bulks you up.  It can be soaked 10 minutes in
water before it is put in a pot to lessen cooking time.  For variety
you can top it with nuts (walnut, pecan, pine), raisins and cranraisins
and then to add a sweet touch sprinkly (heavily or lightly) with
turbinardo sugar---um um good!  How about GRITS!!!  Walt wouldn't touch
grits (even thought he was born in Georgia!) until I mixed it with
grated cheese.  Quaker has a variety of instant grits (gravy, bacon,
cheese) but to save money you can do the same with a large box and add
dried gravies, cheeses, etc. -- moist and good for you!  How about
becoming the "Chef on the Trail?"  The Outback Oven (8 ounces-- used
over your cookpot as a cover) can delight anyones pallete with a
variety of fresh and hot breads; biscuits (add gravey -- good enough to
die for!), scones, cornbread, cinnamon bread/rolls, cakes, and talk
about dinners!  Well, that's a better story!  Get with it and don't be
bored.

HTC on the PCT