[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest

Help!!   Are Hyatt Lake and Elk Lake both usable this year as mail drops?
 I've sent letters to both and the letters came back "Return to Sender".

Also, Anyone from the San Diego area willing to take 2 male hikers to Campo
early on the morning of Sunday April 20??  We are flying in on the 19th and
staying with relatives, however, due to health reasons the relatives cannot
drive us to Campo.  We would be willing to pay for this service or maybe
split a cab ride with one or two other hikers.  E-mail me @ elocdivad@aol.com

David Cole