[pct-l] California Road Map

Hello,

Can anyone help with obtaining a California DOT road map,  the kind you get
at a visitor center.  It may help my wife understand that I am not crazy and
if something happens roads are in somewhat close proximity.   She doesn't
want to raise our two children alone or even think about it!!  I am planning
to come out next spring and hike sections A and B.

Happy Trails from the east coast.

David Craft
Greensboro,  NC

PS-  I checked the Caltrans homepage and I could download (except I kept
getting a glitch) a map.  I think I prefer the folding kind.