[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #47

>Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 16:01:17 -0800
>From: Brick Robbins <brick@ix.netcom.com>
>Subject: [pct-l] Pacific Crest Trail

>Get a piece of Tyvek Housewrap for your ground cloth. The stuff is feather
>light and really tough. I bet one sheet would last for a whole trip.

Hi Brick,
What is Tyvek Housewrap and where can one see this product?  I was always
told the only stupid question was the one you didn't ask.
Take care,
John O

John O    E-mail johno@mail.monmouth
Brick, New Jersey
60 miles north of Atlantic City   60 miles south of New York City

                                /\
                               /  \
                              /    \
                             /Mount \
                            /Katahdin\
                           /  Maine   \
                          /     _      \
                         /     / \      \
                        /     /   \      \
                    /        Springer        \
                   /         Mountain         \
                  /          Georgia           \
                /          THRU-HIKER            \
A dream that may become a reality someday by taking one step at a time