[pct-l] Good News

A 1997 trend almanac predicts that camping and mountain biking will be less
popular next year.  It cites as the reason, "baby boomers who are tired of
roughing it."  Instead, cruises and health spas will be "in."

This is good news.  It can be a real drag being trendy.

Who said:  (and I paraphrase)  "I don't come to the woods to 'rough it,' I
come to 'smooth it.'  I get it rough enough at home."

Chris Bailey (Tahoma AT'95)
Lake Wenatchee, WA