[pct-l] Trail Work for PCT?

Just to clarify, the Mount Hood Area is 145 miles long (as Lesya
indicated in an earlier posting).  The southernmost 35 miles of
is being adopted out to Oregon Equestrian Trails and Oregon
Mule Skinners.  The remaining 110 miles is the responsibility of
the Mount Hood Chapter of the PCTA.

Yes, I am putting together a web page for our chapter which I
hope to be comfortable with by the PCTA board meeting 1/18/97.

Steve Queen
Mount Hood Area Coordinator
Pacific Crest Trail Association