[pct-l] Santiam Pass to Mt Hood

1) I came across this link which shows bus service to Sisters from the east
and west. Look at the Porter and Valley Retriever schedules. The schedules
are from 2004 so they may not be running any more, but you could call and
ask. If they're running maybe they will drop you off at the pass. I assume
they're some kind of Greyhound affiliate but I don't have any personal
knowledge of these routes.

Frank