[pct-l] Re: New Revolutionary Gear Concepts Plus Eliminating%0A%09the%09Sleeping Bag

Besides not having access to a shower, getting out of my bag on a cold
morning is the worst part of my hiking experience.

To that end I've envisoned an ankle length 'overcoat' with a hood, made with
down or polarguard, that can be worn until hiking raises your body temp.
Pack all of your gear the night before, so in the morning you put on your
shoes, stow your ground sheet and off you go. You never have to leave the
warmth of your 'bag' until you find that first sunny spot of the day.

But that's just me.
Scott Parks

PCT, CDT Snow : http://Postholer.Com
Peak Geek Hiker Supply: http://PeakGeek.Com