[pct-l] SEX 3 TIMES A DAY For Trail Fittness

Slyatpct writes:

I  noticed an increasing trend of solo hikers going blind.  I suppose this
accounts for it.

Ha, ha, ha, ha.  So, that is  the reason my eye sight has been getting
weaker.  I thought it was old  age.  No so according to Dr. Sly.  Very good info.
Here I was  planning to start wearing an eye patch to go along with my Trail
Pirate  reputation, but may be I don't have to do that with some behavior
modification.  Thanks.

Of course, I will have to continue  to perfect all my other bad habits.

Your hiking buddy,  Switchback
Trail Misdemeanor & Camp  Felon