[pct-l] Muscle cramps

Hi for Me    I take a Potassium pill every other day along with my regular
vitamins. Your best source for Potassium is Bananas but you can't carry a
bunch along the trail. I've gotten cramps every so often since my back
surgeries 16 years ago. They are "HELL" during the night. Just remember that
to much potassium can kill you. Every one is a little different so you
should consult your own Doctor.        Remember  "Be Prepared"   Ground
Pounder Bill   "Semper Fi"