[pct-l] Muscle cramps

As someone else wrote, Google for "muscle cramps" and you will get a lot
of useful and somewhat contradictory information. There are lots of
suspected causes and no definitive answer. However prolonged exercise
(like hiking for miles); heat, dehydration, electrolyte imbalance or
deficiency, and overuse of muscle may all be causes.

So read up and find out what works for you.

Tortoise