[pct-l] Muscle cramps

Actually, unless I'm mistaken, muscle cramps are caused by the nerves
not being able to function correctly.

I did a little bit of neuroscience in school, and if memory serves,
nerves require two elements to work, sodium and potassium. Salt's got
the sodium (technically, salt is Sodium Chloride), but it lacks the
potassium. For that, try bananas, watermelon or Gatorade. As we all know
we've got plenty of salt in our diets.

The fancy electrolytes that Gatorade always hypes up? Yeah, that's just
two kinds of salt: Normal salt (NaCl) and Potassium Chloride (KCl).

Somebody can correct me on this if I'm wrong...

-patch