From: Mtnned@aol.com
To: ksorbello@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: 2-day snow camp refresher interest
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 10:23:27 EST

Kim,

It has been a pleasure to have helped you in any way prepare for your long
trip this summer. Sometimes just being more aware, because other people have
been talking, is enough to keep you safer, make the trip go easier, and
cause
you to be more thankful along the way, appreciating that the  voyage is
going
well or that it was a fun trip because you were better  prepared.

Maybe our paths will cross someday, yet!

Ned Tibbits
Mtnned
Mountain Education