[pct-l] Whitney and one's pack?

Two of us camped at the tarn above Guitar Lake. The marmots were out and got
quite close, curious about our packs.  Regardless, the next morning, we took
one pack (switching off) with all that we felt we'd need for the climb and kept
one tent set up, where we placed all other our gear and food.

Everything was entact when we got back.  YMMV

Sly