Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 22:47:02 -0800
From: Wayne Kraft <wayneskraft@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [pct-l] altitude sickness

The rule is:  live high, train low. Training at elevation is not
necessary and may actually detract from your training because it
decreases the intensity of a workout. What you really want to do is
to train at sea level, but sleep on a mountain top.  You do that with
one of these:
http://www.hypoxico.com/?gclid=CKrqvZ6ax4MCFQ85GAodGDFm6g