[pct-l] RE: JMT Maps

While studding for my next MBS test, I have finished the online,
downloadable series of JMT Topo Maps. I am a master at multitasking, or not
getting my studies done, one of the two.

There is one 500k overview map. Then a series of 5, 100k Maps, followed by
18, 7.5' maps. All formatted to fit neatly on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper.
They are slightly reduced from the original size to do this and can be
printed to larger formats if needed.

For those of you interested you can view them online at:
http://www.dascalos.net/Outdoors/ODC/jmt.html

For those of you that want to download the whole series, look for the link
at the bottom of the above link, or click the appropriate link below.

This file is roughly 100 megs, so I hope you have a high speed internet
connection. If not, send me an email and I will send you a cd with the
series.

Zip file:http://www.dascalos.net/Outdoors/data/JMT_Map_Series.zip

Enjoy, OC

Travel and trail information -
<http://www.dascalos.net/Outdoors/outdoors.html>
http://www.dascalos.net/Outdoors/outdoors.html
Join the other PCT Hikers, get on the map, add yourself! -
<http://www.frappr.com/pcthikers> http://www.frappr.com/pcthikers