[pct-l] Adventure 16 PCT - How To - Talks

A few of us veterans have been asked to give "How to hike the PCT" talks at
the various A16 stores in the first week of April.  I'm looking for someone to
cover the Tarzana store on April 3rd, the West LA store on April 4th and a
backup for me in the Costa Mesa store on April 6th and the Oceanside store on
April 11th.

I'm looking for anyone who has already thru-hiked and is prepared to give a
slide or LCD projected presentation and show gear and discuss hiking, gear and
resupply strategies.

FYI, Monty Tam has volunteered to do these at the Solano Beach and San Diego
stores on April 12th and 13th respectively.

Contact me offline please or call me at 909-374-6455.

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel