[pct-l] Seeking feedback on Vasque Velocity for desert terrain

Hey there, I have hiked in the Vasques and liked them a lot. They do
not work as well in a truly wet climate when you hike in the mud and
the sheep dung along the dikes. My socks and insoles got incredibly
dirty. Other than that: comfortable, very stable. Negative point: the
thread of the soles gave out after a hike in the Pyrenees, they became
smoother and smoother quite fast. So great for comfort, not too great
for durability.

Saskia