[pct-l] JMTmaps

First to fix Bob's link. http://www.morethanamile.com
Does anybody know if that product can be manipulated in any way(trails
added/subtracted, side trips planned and so on)? Looks like a cool overview
of the PCT, though from my reading appears to be more of a slideshow.
To answer a few of Jon's questions, the NG TOPO! programs are sold by
state(if you want 1:24K scale). Standard price is $100 a state, by no means
cheap. A company named Delorme also makes topographical map programs, one
that is a Western US version($50). They still have the 1:24K scale, but the
printing quality and detail of the maps isn't as good as the TOPO! programs.
But definately a less expensive way to get yourself familiar with the trail
and surroundings.
Eric J Lee