[pct-l] tarp/poncho - thanks!

Hey everyone,

thanks for the info on the tarp/poncho. I'm still thinking about how I want
to make one or if I should just buy one...  All teh designs look cool... I
think I'd have to have the bug protection... I'd have to think about how to
add that to a shelter that has good coverage and sleeping room...

On a seperate note, does anyone know the weight of event fabric?  can;t find
that online....

Thanks,

Mouse