[pct-l] Alcohol Containers

Brasslite sellls alcohol containers which also serve as dispensers:
<http://www.brasslite.com/products.html>
I probably made a mistake by ordering the largest size.  For more quantity,
I can just carry unopened HEET containers.  The container includes a
built-in separate compartment for dispensing a measured amount of liquid.  I
think that will save me a lot of fuel over the long haul, since I have to
burn all the fuel I pour out.  This feature also makes the container
tactilely distinctive.  There's no way I could mistake it for a water bottle
in the wee hours.

Doodad
Pacific Crest Trail Northbound 2006
Amateur Radio N7RRTracking: