[pct-l] New Lone Pine Store

Greetings all,

  I have been waiting to make a formal introduction to the PCT boards
but I was waiting until we get the web site finished, but I will put
this out quickly just to get on the map.

  Kastle Lund (known in the world as a climber) has opened a Sierra
Adventure Essentials shop in Lone Pine CA. We here at the store are
trying to be as ready as possible for the PCT and other hiker's needs.

  My name is Jont (as in jaunting through the woods) and am doing my
best to purchase items that Yogi and other more experienced travelers
seem to reference. This means that your "MUST HAVE" lists are welcome.
The budget is small as we are just getting started but I will do my
best. So far I should have many of the basics, (Rita this includes your
maps, "NO REI RUNS if you don't want to."

  The basic site is currently up so you can get some feel for us. I
promise there will be more to come.

 So with this said, PLEASE put us on your maps and come in and say HI!

  At this point I should be at the kick off along with Pigmy and a
couple of others I'm willing to pick up on the way down, so should see
many of you soon!

  We, in the western themed town of Lone Pine, look forward to meeting
your needs and offering you a place to hang out. Community goes a long
way!

 Jont
 www.sierraelevation.com