From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of stillroaming
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 20:34
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Re: [pct2006] caffeine

Here's to ultralight caffiene without the frills. I caffeinated in the
afternoon with 2 Excedrins (65 mg caffiene each) after some yummy Tuna &
Ramen.

I know, I know, the evils of aspirin, but geez it takes the edge off.

strong coffee helped me complete my '05 thru-hike.  i changed my brewing kit
several times, finally settling on the lightest solution:
carry coffee ground on the 'turkish' setting (finest grind).  simply add to
boiling water and drink.  can you say rocket fuel?

bearcan't
<<<<