[pct-l] Beauty of the Night Sky on the PCT

PCT hikers El Vaquero and Jose are  camping in the desert.  They set up their
tent and both are soon  asleep.

Some hours later, El Vaquero wakes his partner, "Jose, look  up at the sky
and tell me what you see."

"Jose replies, 'I see millions  of stars, El Vaquero."

"What does that tell you?" asks El  Vaquero.

Jose ponders for a minute, and  responds:

"Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of  galaxies and
potentially billions of planets.

Astrologically, it  tells me that Saturn is in Leo.

Theologically, it's evident the Lord is  all-powerful, and we are small and
insignificant.

Meteorologically,  it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow."

What does it tell you,  El Vaquero?"

El Vaquero is silent for a moment, and then says, "Jose, you  pendejo.
Someone has stolen our tent!"
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.  Ha,  ha, ha, ha.

Switchback strikes  again!

Your hiking buddy,  Switchback
Camp Astronomer & Tent  Thief