[pct-l] PCT on cross country skis

Hi, Shelly!

A pre-established chain of skied-in food caches is what you have to set up
if you are going to be on the trail for that length of time and distance.

I am most interested in this associate called Ken who thru-hiked the Crest
in 1974 when I did.  I have never heard of him.  When did he start,  when did
he finish, and did he publish with the Pacific Crest Club/Warren Rogers
afterwards?  I would be interested in comparing notes on our trips, if he  wouldn't
mind?

Mtnned