[pct-l] Cloth choice

Something to think about is how much sun protection you're really
getting. Sure, cotton and linen in the desert might help to keep you
cool, but how about the UV protection factor?

The reason I comment is because I'm trying to get rid of some fairly
widespread Actinic Keratosis - a precursor to skin cancer, and a
direct result of too much fun in the sun in my younger days. Got my
balding noggin fairly clear by now, next I have to start working on
my shoulders and chest.

If you're fair-haired, have had some serious sunburns in the past,
make sure whatever you choose to wear will protect you from UV as
well as the other effects mentioned. And get checked for AK by a
dermatologist who specializes in that kind of condition. This stuff
can set in at an early age.

Rick