[pct-l] Sunglasses for the glasses wearer?

Costco used to have them- biofocals with glass on the top and readers on the bottom. You have to buy 3 pair (2 are sunglasses, one is regular) but they are only about $18. (I say "used to have them" only cuz I don't know if they still do- I haven't looked lately.)
Mimi