[pct-l] Re: forest service

----------
Tortoise

Using Mozilla Thunderbird  http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/I
want get into the argument or discussion over one's sex live, I've got
nothing to talk about. :-(

I'm not sure just how wide spread the professional or college educated
only attitude is among environmentalists; however I think the enviros
definitely need to be open to all who share their passion for the
environment. However "it takes two to tango"; that is everyone must come
forward and participate; not just wait to be asked.

My 2 cents.

Tortoise