[pct-l] A Wreck at Hi-Tech

Well, I've gone ahead and done it. I am now officially hi-tech and have posted onto trailjournals.com. For those who might be at all interested, here's my link, I think:

  www.trailjournals.com/funnybone!

  Please feel free to drop by and send a death threat or two (so long as you don't follow through and actually kill me twice).

  I couldn't help but notice that Yogi signed my guestbook before I had even posted anything, so bear with me if the site is slow moving at times. Thanks Yogi!

  -Chuckie