[pct-l] Pocketmail Availability and Special Offer

Evening you all,

  I was told tonight by pocketmail that the 49 dollar composer is permanently no longer available. You can buy a refurbished one for 49 dollars. I was told that the warrenty is not the same as buying a new version.

  However, there is a special going on right now-- if you sign up for one year of service you get the 99 dollar pocketmail tossed in. The total is 149 plus 7 dollars shipping. Six months of service is usually 90 dollars and a year is 149.

  Apparently its not a widely quoted special offer. Ask for Dave when you call customer service.

  Ryan