[pct-l] Beer for the Trail

Carolyn wrote:

> Seven and a half mile camp has Bigfoot sightings?
> Tell me more. I stay there
> a lot and odd things have happened. Benson Plateau
> creeps me out also.

Well, in essence, Dave's story involved something
skulking around the perimeter of his camp...him
getting up and moving...whatever it was following
him...(more details available in "Still Walking"
:))...him finally taking some sleeping pills...and him
waking up in the morning with all of the zippers on
his pack unzipped... and he's SURE they were zipped up
when he hit the hay. Yet nothing was pulled out, which
he feels would have occured if a squirrel or raccoon
were involved...plus, whatever he heard, he thought
was quite big.  This occured to him after he had been
on-trail, basically alone, for over 3 months.
  In the film I ask him what he thought of the
probability of something like a Bigfoot existing was
before what happened to him versus after...he said...
"20 (percent) before and 60 after."

Squatch
www.walkpct.com