[pct-l] forest service lands fire sale!

Dick Cheney and Gerald Ford are thru-hiking the PCT this year. Six Moon Designs has a new pack
coming out for the occasion. The Forever Kevlar.

Pull.

In case you didn't know it, there's a big snake turn on the six-lane US Route 131 near the Gerald
Ford Presidential Museum in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The nasty wintertime weather in Grand Rapids
presents frequent slip-n-slide car accidents at that snake turn -- just like coming down the
stairs from Air Force One. Wave honey. I've actually slid sideways at that snake turn in the
Datmobile with coffee and McNuggets going all over the coinage and carpet of course. Dang the
stain.

And people say God has no sense of humor.

M'man Dan Quayle in 2008. He's a buddy from my old 'hood so let's hear it. Let's get behind it. On
behalf of the PCT I've called former Vice President Quayle this afternoon and he said they were
shooting at Quayle over the weekend but no one knocked over his garbage cans out by the street
(it's garbage pickup day tomorrow in Huntington, Indiana) so he thinks he's gonna be okay. Whew!
Let's hear it for the Secret Service.

Get on board everyone. Dan in '08. Just so you know, I've talked with Presidential Candidate Dan
about moving Tennessee hillbilly families into the for-sale forestland by the PCT. That ought to
slow things down for hundreds of years. Plus, the liquor on the PCT will improve considerably. Who
could possibly be against those two things?

Now whad'ya want? Cheney with his finger on the trigger and forest pruning on the PCT or good
liquor with Dan Quayle's finger on a potatoe?

Your honor, I rest my case.

Let's getter done.

Dan Quayle in 2008.

Datto