[pct-l] The Reality of the Trail

>From my perspective everything is natural... how could it not be? The material to make our silnylon, titaniam cooking pots and so on... all of it came from the earth. Nothing in existence is un-natural. Humans are just as part of nature as the ants crawling across the San Felipe Hills, the lizard sunbathing on Eagle Rock, the trout in Deep Creek, the nocturnal deer licking the vitamins from where we pissed in the Yosemite backcountry. We, and everything, have all sprung from this planet...

  Ryan

bluebrain@bluebrain.ca wrote:
    Maybe true
 though one might argue that nature didn?t provide ultralight
silnylon, titaniam cooking pots, vitemen A, denatured alcohol, synthetic
running shoes, vacuum sealed tuna packs, breathable waterproof
rainjackets, duct tape, goose down sleeping bags, jet fuel ? airports ?
cars and highways to get you to the trailhead
 and so on and so on...