[pct-l] Class of 05 thru VS Seciton attitude

Wow, I must be one of the lucky ones. Every person I know who has completed a long-distance hike
has proven to be kind, courteous and considerate, goes out of their way to help other hikers, has
become more open minded and knows how to set goals without letting superfluous matters or societal
pressures interrupt.

Heck, any one of the thru-hikers I know could be a model for the Scouts.

Datto