Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 23:36:47 +1300
Subject: [pct-l] Heading to the trail

I was just wondering is it is easy to get all the way to the start (Campo) once you fly into LAX. I am traveling from New Zealand and I am on a rather tight time frame ( I am taking leave from work for three months) so is it best to take some form of transport to San Dieago (grayhound?) and then another bus to Campo?

thanks

Mongo