[pct-l] Heading to the trail

Mongo,

You can take a bus from LAX to Union Station, and then take Amtrak's "San Diegan" to San Diego.  From there, Bob Riess can pick you up.  Or, you can fly directly into San Diego, and Bob and pick you up from there.  Greyhound probably also has a route.  Contact Bob at one of the emails in the address of this message.  He posted just the other day; I'll see if I still have that message to forward to you.  Hope this helps.

Looking forward to meeting you!

L-Rod