[pct-l] "Grizzly Man" on TV tonight

Hey Yogi
I saw the 'Grizzly Man" on the boob tube last night,( my dad calls it  that).
It ran twice in a row, I watched it both times. It was pretty sad.  He was a
very unique guy. His stills and video were amazing. I thought about it
through out the day today. I read your journal on "journals" it was pretty cool.
Lots of info. I live out here in California about 30 miles from the  PCT. Right
around Chico CA. Just moved here from the Cali coast.  I plan on the PCT in
07. Keep posting.Thanks for reading my  dribble.  Have a good one.   Paul