From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Brian Frankle
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 11:20 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Shires? Moak? Frankle? Nextec Epic Vs. Endurance

The only waterproof/breathable worth anything in my opinion is eVENT...but
until that stuff is cheaper, lighter per sq yard, and more available I see
no reason to pursue anything beyond Sil or Spinnaker. In a shelter that is
designed correctly, and used by an intelligent person, condensation can be
managed...whether the material is breathable or not.
Luckily Ron, Henry, and Glen have done that for us and at a reasonable
price! My thoughts.

Brian