[pct-l] Shires? Moak? Frankle? Nextec Epic Vs. Endurance

Jury is still out at my end with regard to EPIC and Tarptents.  The fabric
is a bit more delicate (since there's no barrier coating), adds fabric
weight (it's about 35% heavier than silnylon) and cost (50% more). I think
best use for shelters is for designs with steep walls that limit effective
rainfall pressure on the fabric.

-H