[pct-l] Pooh Corner 10th Season

Bill and Molly Person are two of our great Trail Angeles.

Lonetrail

Hi from Pooh  Corner!

For the tenth year, Bill and Molly Person will be  providing free hospitality
for Pacific Crest Trail thru-hikers at the  Donner Summit (old hi-way 40)
area just north of Lake Tahoe. We live about  four miles from the PCT and
will pick up and deliver hikers from the  trail.  We expect to be open from
the first thru hikers to July 31 or  when the north bound pack has past.

Pooh Corner receives food drops,  provides free beds (or at least sleeping
space), meals, showers, laundry,  etc.  We also make airport runs for
significant others and anything  else we can to support thru hikers in their
quests. Our cabin faces on  Donner Lake and provides swimming boating, etc.
or just plain  loafing.

Bill hiked the AT in 96 (Pooh, SillyOldBear) and welcomes the  chance to
repay a little of the hospitality I received.  Please spread  the word.

Mailing Address:
your name
c/o Bill Person
11448  Deerfield Dr #2