[pct-l] Re: Santa Ana Mountains Hike

Santa Ana Mountains HikeThe K-Bar    Never!!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Saenz
  To: eyakel@earthlink.net ; Bill & Cathy
  Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 8:14 AM
  Subject: RE: Santa Ana Mountains Hike

  LOL!~

  I doubt we'll EVER get Bill to go Ultralight!
  But what will do it is a month on The Trail... I bet after a few weeks of 20 mile days, `ole Bill will shed that K-bar!

  Michael Saenz, Associate Partner
  McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
  A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
  MVE       MVE    Institutional       MVP    International
  w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m