[pct-l] Trail Shoes (rephrased)

Ummmmmm.....

Not to raise a topic that has been fairly pounded into the ground
already (not to be punny, either).

All I need to know is: When referring to an "805" or "807" New Balance
shoe, is there additional model designations?

The New Balance web site divides their show product into different
categories. "Cross Trainers start with "MX" and end in some other
designation that I can't figure out. The Trail/Off-Road shoes have an
"M" designator in front and a OR (Off-Road) or AT (All Terrain)
designator on the end.

I've not seen a simple, three digit, "805"-like model shoe on their
site...

And BTW- I saw an ad-flier from Kohl's that has all New Balance shoes on
sale right now. This is really why I'm focusing on New Balance shoes.
I'm a cheap bastard.

Michael Saenz, Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE       MVE    Institutional       MVP    International
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m
<http://www.mve-architects.com>