[pct-l] Mountain Lions

Don't know.
Now, against my better judgement:

As I posted months ago when I first joined the pctl:
If you are planning on using spray deterents, test
them on your self first.  The reason: better to have
your first dose of spray in a safe environment, rather
than when a big mean hairy animal with sharp teeth and
claws is threatening you. It will suck, but you'll be
fine. Seriously.

---------Junaid #41PCT2006