[pct-l] Guided trips

I have a firnd who is starting an adventure travel business.  He is
exploring the possibility of leading some trips on the PCT.  These would be
5-20 day guided backpacking trips.  I am trying to help him in information
gathering so I thought I would poll you all.  What 5-20 day sections of
trail do you thing woulod be best for this?  Remember, this is not at a
thru-hiker pace.  I am thinking 10 miles a day average, variable depending
on the group.  Also, does anyone know of existing companies that do this
sort of thing?  Do they have a website I could research? Thanks.
Peace and Love,
Matt