[pct-l] CDT DVD

Sorry for slow response -- just checked this. I've now gotten a bunch more requests for my CDT DVD & thought I'd clarify the offer for those who missed it. If you'd like a copy, email me your mailing address & I'll send you one. If you already sent me your address, I've got you covered. I'm posting this on cdt-l too, since it is, after all, a CDT movie. (If you're on both lists, sorry for the clutter.)

There's no charge, but you must promise to be forgiving of a solo thruhiker gone over the edge (or maybe the divide).

savant

Lonetrail at aol.com writes:

> Received your CDT DVD and spent and hour of watching wonderful  photography
> with music entertainment. For those who did not read Eric post  offering his
> DVD free really missed a trip on the CDT. I just wondered what Eric did
> with the money his mother gave him for dancing lessons.

LOL...  I just finished watching myself.  What a awesome DVD!

Great scenery, wildlife, soundtrack, and humor... (the dance and voices)!

I especially liked "Miles from Nowhere".  A CDT thru-hiker song for sure.  I
listened to it several times on the way from Albuquerque to Columbus and it
set "the tone" for my hike.

Thanks Savant!