[pct-l] Re: GPSs, maps and the PCT

For what it's worth, I have done just that for the Sierras, and put them
online: www.aidshike.org/pct/maps.htm. It's not a perfect set of
waypoints, but Zip and I used it to get through the Sierras with very
little trail, and it worked like a charm.

I know a couple other people from the trail that had downloaded these
waypoints, and they were happy with them too from what I hear.

-patch