[pct-l] Noise overhead

Nothing like a jet but it sure made us duck. About 5 years ago we were hiking from Baden Powel along the ridge, don't remember the name of it, and all of a sudden there was a loud woosh right above our heads. It was a glider flying very low, you couldn't hear it until it was almost on top of you.

  Vic

Check out my blog for photos and stories of my adventures in Peru:
http://spaces.msn.com/members/vichanson/

Yahoo! Photos