[pct-l] American Discovery Trail Talk and Slide Show

For anyone in the SF Bay Area:

Ken and I reserved a room at the Pleasanton Library for 7:30 on Monday, January 23 to show some photos and talk about our ADT hike.

The Library is located at 400 Old Bernal Avenue at the northeast corner of the intersection of Bernal Avenue with Old Bernal Avenue/Case Avenue.

Take the Bernal Avenue exit off I 680 and drive east 1.4 miles on Bernal Avenue to Old Bernal Avenue. Turn left onto Old Bernal Avenue. The Library parking lot is the first right off of Old Bernal Avenue.

We would enjoy having you join us,
Marcia Powers
...GottaWalk
ADT 2005, AT 2003, CDT 2002, PCT 2000