[pct-l] Jets and the PCT

In a message dated 1/17/2006 12:47:03 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
hiker97@aol.com writes:

> [...]
coming down to buzz us....Just memories of the trail of a  by gone era.>>>>>

Not necessarily all that bygone.... In 2003, I was going over Mather  Pass.
Just a few hundred yards below the summit ( NoBo ), I heard jet  noise.  A
Stealth fighter cruized right by (and below ) me, popped up over  the pass and
was gone.

"No Way Ray"  Echols